[ home - About us - farm home - Baja Mex trips Mainland Mex trips ]

Click for Satellite view of Fraserland Farms


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cranberries are comming along well


As I continue to mow the cranberries, I came across these red berries growing over top a white drain pipe. I thought it looked neat and would make a good picture, hence here it is.














One thing I have problems with this blog method is interacting text with photos. It is difficult to place the cursor where you want it and the program puts it only in certain spots. In this case I wanted to text to be beside the movie below but cannot do it.

This movie is not the greatest, I wanted to show the cranberries on the edge as I drove by but it turned out kind of shakey and blurred. It took 20 min. to upload it so I decided to leave it on rather than start all over again.
Take it for how it is.

No comments: