[ home - About us - farm home - Baja Mex trips Mainland Mex trips ]

Click for Satellite view of Fraserland Farms


Sunday, August 31, 2008

The sun is finally back.........at work again.

Here we are, the sun has finally come out and along with a good wind last night the land is starting to dry out again. The grass along the cranberry fields is getting long and since the potato fields are still too wet for me to spray, I will be mowing the dikes for the next 2 days.
This will be the 2nd last mowing before harvesting. We do not like long clippings getting into the water when harvesting.
Click on the video below to watch the movie.


As I was mowing the dikes, I came across a mama barn swallow feeding her 4 babies happily sitting on a sprinkler head.

The harvesters are getting back to work, I will see if I can get some shots of them for the next blog.

No comments: