[ home - About us - farm home - Baja Mex trips Mainland Mex trips ]

Click for Satellite view of Fraserland Farms


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our portable water tank

Here is our portable water tank on top of Betty's car. I think it is about 40 US gallons. It works great! It is something like a small water bed bladder but a hose connection at the bottom and a overflow vent at the top. One downside is that they did not build in tie down attachments. I covered mine with garden netting which gives me lots of securing spots and also protects the bag to a certain extent.






Here is a photo of Betty watering her plants using a hose and gravity. I have a pump I can hook up to the bag to pump the water if I need to.

We use it to resupply our water tank or fill our camper.

This will come into good use this winter in Mexico.






...

No comments: